Precise Fence Forms
The Precise Forms Fence Forming System is the ultimate solution to creating cast in place concrete fences.
Consider these advantages and capabilities:
- Greatly reduced labor cost.
- A crew of four can strip, set and pour 120 lineal feet in five hours.
- The Precise Fence Form allows you to place and strip large individual sections of fence forms at one time.
- In most instances the only footing required is at each column.
- Decorative column caps can be cast and placed on site.
- Once the fence has cured simply paint or apply the desired texture.
Creating The Fence Cap
The optional fence cap is poured separate from the fence. This allows customization for each project with minimal cost. Once the cap has set it is lifted, rotated, and placed on the fence. The final appearance is that of a solid fence created in a single pour.
For additional photos of this project using Precise Fence Forms please visit us on Facebook Albums.